Chesapeake Bay, United States
Aspiring writer/illustrator of books for children of all ages, friendly introductions to science through sailing and nature play.

Monday, September 20, 2010

"Free-loaders"

Pictures for Current ceramics project; process images further below.

 Loader on the yard.
.
 Prentice Loader, cutting down some woods, loading the logs on the truck


Same roll

 If this is a kiln, I don't know where, but from a roll near the others

Old camera - printed - reproduced - printed in a newspaper - reproduced and printed from 35mm film - digital image taken and posted online. That's my thumb. I love this. This is my mom in me.

In the cab

That's a Bohannon next to the cab. 

 
 Bohannon at the cab again.

 Bohannon forming image of family face

a nose that isn't true

 
I never knew my father to have the soft white skin he has in baby pictures.



(My) Dad
Dark-skinned from the sun, red neck because the blue collar didn't cover it all.  Moustache, butterfly kisses. But this here isn't you:  (I'm remaking some memories in clay, it's your brothers, okay?). I hope you don't mind, though it's easy enough to never let you see.  I don't show you much and you still manage to love me.





*Apparently I just want to be so honest that I make you feel embarrassed for me :) 
(gladly.)